Wednesday, January 23, 2013




Here's my Jo, showing off her new bunny and sweater.  You can find the patterns here and here, if you would like to make your own.

Lately, crochet has taken a backseat to knitting.  I'm a knitting novice, but I am enjoying the learning process.  I love the rhythmic action of knitting, it's almost like meditation.  I have a long list of knitting to-do's, like this and that .

In other news, today is my oldest baby's 17th birthday.  Where did the years go?  It seems like I blinked, and she was all grown up.  When she was a tiny little thing, about the age Josephine is now, she made me the promise that she would stay little forever and never grow up.  We laugh about that promise now, as I look across the room at a young woman.  I am so proud of her.  She takes on new opportunities with excitement and bravery, and is so sweet to her little baby sister.  She is a great kid, and I love being her mom. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so precious!! I love his little fabric ears. :)) Too cute!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete