Friday, June 1, 2012

It's officially art show rush time in the Smith household.  It's been nonstop crocheting, tagging, photographing, inventory-taking, list making, crazy fun!  I'm very excited, since it has been a while since I've participated in a show.  One week from today, I will be loading up the car with all my goodies and setting up at the Clara Brierly Festival of the Arts.  It should be lots of fun, and I will take a ton of pictures to share. 

The little hooligan has learned how to climb out of her playpen.  She's not very proficient at this skill, which has resulted in bumps on the head on a few occasions.  She is, however, determined.  She is also sneaky.  And fast.  She can whip that little leg up over the side of her playpen in the blink of an eye, and before you can stop her she is dangling over the edge.  Makes a mommy's heart stop.  I'm sure one day I will look back on this memory fondly, but for now I'm just tired. 





My crocheting is calling my name.  I have several shawls to finish up, and two more boxes of work to tag.  I can feel the judgement in Sally Cat's eyes.  She knows I have work to finish, as well as a deadline.  She knows that this sudden need to blog is fueled by procrastination.  Ok, Sally.  Back to work, I promise.

2 comments: