Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oliver




This is Oliver.  He joined our family at Christmas.  The oldest daughter wanted a puppy, and I agreed.  With the stipulation that the new puppy had to be a little tiny lap dog.

The ad said he was a yorkie poodle mix.   He does not seem to be either.  His origin remains a mystery.  Do you have any ideas what kind of dog we ended up with?  I would love to hear your guesses.

Either way, the entire family is smitten.  It took me a day or two longer than the rest of the family, but even I am in love.  He is the sweetest little guy, and Charlotte (our rat terrier) adores him.  So he is part of the family.

1 comment:

  1. Well he's very cute but I can't tell from this camera angle what shape he is. My guess is he has some terrier in him.
    What's his name? (or did I miss that?)

    ReplyDelete