Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tree Climbing Days










(The dandelion picture is from the beginning of summer, obviously.  It's cloudy and dreary here in Missouri, and that picture made me smile)

Casey has been working on lots of wood turning projects.  Right now he is working on rolling pins and large muddlers, like the kind you can muddle a gallon jar of lemons with.  They're very cool.  I use mine all the time, and I'm not sure how I lived without it before.

Josephine has been working on fun projects, such as q-tip painting and gluing yarn fur on dog pictures.  The gray top pattern (which is actually a dress, I'll have to get better pictures later) can be found here.  This is a very easy pattern, even for a beginner like myself.  I will be making many more of these, I'm sure.

And, yes, at The Smith House we climb trees in our fancy pink dresses.  Doesn't everyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment