Thursday, June 14, 2012

And Still More Pictures of Peculiar.....

so here's the best part of last weekend's art fair..... I was surrounded by some of the most talented artists I have ever met.  What struck me was their positivity.  It's true, a positive attitude makes all the difference, and these artists were proof of that!  Each and every one was awesomely successful in their own way, and an absolute joy to be around. 


Hubby was pleased as punch that we were right next to such a gifted wood turner.  His work was truly amazing.  And, he was one of the funniest people I have ever met!  The life of the party.  His wife was a lovely woman, and just as much fun as he was.



This creative jewelry display belonged to Swirly Girly, a mother and daughter team.  I am the lucky new owner of an ice cream cone necklace, made from chalk turquoise.  I'll post pics of my new favorite jewelry piece later.  Merredith kept us entertained all weekend with stories of her ducks and future chickens, and had me laughing so hard the entire time.  (Sorry if I spelled your name wrong, Girly!)





This was truly a memorable weekend, and I look forward to going back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment